College Friends

Because this is my senior year in college, all of my friends wanted to take pictures. One of my friends, Polly, is graduating in December and moving to Oregon with her husband AJ for a company called Deloitte, so we decided to take the pictures last week. Over the last year, Polly has been one of my best friends. I met her spring semester and she has been there for me ever since. We would study together and Jeff and I would sometimes hang out with Polly and her husband AJ over the weekend playing games and having dinner nights. Polly is amazing and was sweet enough to take me to the hospital when I found out the morning of I was going to have surgery. She stayed with me till Jeff arrived and I was blessed to have her with me. Natalie and Courtney have also been amazing friends and I am so happy I have had them to talk to when I needed them. I am going to miss them when I graduate. Polly and I

1 comments:

Don't you love college? It's great to hear about all the good things you're doing. Thanks for posting and have a great last semester!

February 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home