Jeff and I had a great Halloween weekend. We went to a murder mystery dinner on Friday and we carved pumpkins with Joe, Vy, Vy and Joe's friend, Julie, Ryan, James, Abe, and Jonathan. We forgot our camera at the murder mystery party, but we will get pictures from Dan and Jillian later. But we did take pictures of the carved pumpkins.
Guess who carved what?
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
Answer:
A. James
B. Joe and Vy's Friend
C. Diana
D. Julie (hard one. Sadly we didn't get a picture of Amy's)
E. Vy
F. Jeff
G. Joe
How many of you had to cheat? Just kidding.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Grace said...
wow...that's some serious pumpkin carving going on there! I'm impressed!
October 31, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Don Harris said...
Thanks for sharing these pictures. You guys are imaginative! I really missed Halloween this year; it was always so much fun, so thanks for sharing these with everybody.
November 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Kristina said...
You have inspired us to try and be more creative next year. We'll see if that happens ;) Awesome pumpkins!
November 1, 2011 at 8:26 PM