We made it.....to Anaheim!!

So we are not quite in San Diego yet, but we are staying a couple of days in Anaheim with my family while our stuff slowly gets here. The moving truck gave us the timeline of June10th-June17th so hopefully our stuff will arrive sooner than later.  The last day drive was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Andrew was such a good boy, especially considering how many hours he was stuck in his car seat. He actually slept most of the way the last day. We stopped at IN-N-OUT for lunch and we arrived in Anaheim around 3pm. We were very grateful for air conditioning because most of the way down was at least 100 degrees which made me want to jump in a pool as soon as we arrived, but by the time we arrived in Anaheim in was cloudy and 75 degrees so we decided not to. Now that things have settled down a little bit more we have been able to relax and enjoy the California weather. Once our stuff arrives and if I remember to take pictures I will do a before and after the move of our new place.

Andrew was so happy to have a normal day not having to be stuck in a car seat.

1 comments:

I read your blog posts a little late. I'm glad you're not still in Anaheim and that you have your own place. Your reports of how good Andrew was in the car give me hopes that Annie will survive our three day drive next week. We are looking forward to seeing you in CA!

June 29, 2013 at 5:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home