Melt in your mouth Cinnamon Rolls!

Last night and early this morning I decided to make my mom's cinnamon rolls for Jeff's work. Every time we visit my parents my mom makes these wonderful cinnamon rolls that literally melt in your mouth. Jeff absolutely loves these cinnamon rolls and begged me to learn from the master, my mother. So when we went to California last Friday I decided to learn. They really aren't that hard it just takes a lot of time and patience.

To learn how to make them visit this fabulous blog my sister in law (Jennie) and her sister (Paula) created. It's called "What's for Dinner" I absolutely love this blog because you get to learn new recipes that are amazing and you also don't get caught as much asking your husband "what do you want for dinner hunny?" :) Anyways anybody who reads this should check it out! http://everydaydinners.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Great Job Diana...they look sooooo good and fatning!!! The guys at Jeff's work are going to be really jealous now of Jeff having such a great cook for a wife!! Way to go!!!

July 31, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

So why did the guys at Jeff's work get this exciting treat? They are quite spoiled... :)

July 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Jeff talked me up a little too much so I had to make something to prove he wasn't lying. Ha Ha

July 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home