HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!



This weekend we celebrated Jeff's 27th Birthday. It started on his actual birthday, Nov. 18th and ended last night at midnight with a bunch of friends. On November 18th, I took him out to one of his favorite restaurants, Texas Roadhouse. I think I ate two baskets of those amazing rolls by myself, along with taking a basket of rolls home. :) (Those of you who have been to Texas Roadhouse, understand why!) I bought Jeff a new BYU tie, a belt, and tickets to the new Harry Potter movie. Because it was a school night and we had a ton of school work we decided to wait until the weekend to really celebrate it. On Friday night, I made Jeff dinner, Teriyaki beef strips, and then I took him to go see the new Harry Potter movie. I thought the movie was good and funnier than I thought it was going to be. Jeff just thought it was decent for a Part I movie.  
On Saturday, Jeff and I went to the temple in the afternoon, which was really nice, and then Jeff watched the BYU game at the same time helping me get ready for his Birthday Party. I made Baked Ziti while Jeff’s friends brought over a salad, rolls, and drinks. It was really good. After dinner, we all went laser tagging at Laser Quest and it was so much fun. I surprisingly did better than I thought I was going to do. I felt I was getting shot one after another and couldn’t get a break. 

Jeff’s code name was Harrees (a nickname he received in high school from Beauty and the Beast, “Crazy old Maurice”) and I was Harrees 2.0, I know I am so creative. Our friend’s code names were Master Blaster, The Tank, C-Grizzle, and TeleStar. When we came out of the game, it was snowing huge snowflakes and the roads were a mess. When we finally made it home, we sang Happy Birthday to Jeff and ate cake and ice cream. But the party wasn’t over yet. 
Chris and Crystelle Grant, Drew and Barbara Fuller, and US!  

We played Rock Band for a couple of hours, which I am sure our neighbors loved and then we realized it was midnight. J It was so much fun! I love you Jeff and I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Glad you had a Happy Birthday and I'm glad you were a HAPPY man!!!

Love,

Mom Grace

November 21, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Sounds like you had a sweet birthday Jeff!

November 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home