OUR NEW PLACE!! Before Pictures and After Pictures to be continued!!
Posted by Diana Aiko Harris at 11:13 AMSo this is what everyone has been waiting for.....okay maybe not everyone, but for those of you who live far away, here is a little glimpse of what our new place looks like. I also want to make a quick shout out to everyone who helped us in this moving process. Paul, Jennie, and family for watching Andrew and letting us crash at your place when we needed a place to stay before leaving. Barbara for letting us stay with you in San Francisco, allowing us to take a break when it was desperately needed. Mike, Becca, and family for letting us crash at your place while our stuff arrived, helping watch Andrew, and helping me unload boxes. My family in Anaheim (including Bum), for letting us crash at your place while looking for a place to live and while waiting for our stuff to arrive and for watching Andrew (Kay and Stephanie! :)) Thank you Kristina, Stephanie, and Michael for driving down to us and helping me unload the last bit of boxes, giving me the energy to finish. And I really hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everyone for helping us in this big move.
So here are the pictures........
Before:
I was planning on having both before and after pictures, but as all of you know events in life happen and I got really busy. So hopefully I will eventually have time to clean my place up and post after pictures. :) Or you could always come visit and see for yourself. :) HINT HINT!! I love visitors. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment