When our stuff finally arrived......

Our stuff finally arrived on June 17th. YEAH!! Happy Birthday to me. I honestly felt I celebrated my birthday several days before so I was just grateful all of our stuff arrived safely.  The movers were suppose to come between 12-2pm, but they didn't arrive till almost 5pm, so Andrew took a nap in his pack in play in his room, while I took a nap on the floor in my room. :) They didn't finish putting all of our boxes in our house till around 8pm. So we had a late dinner at IHOP and Andrew had a late bedtime, but he did such an amazing job with the movers and at dinner. Andrews cheerfulness definitely made my day.


Andrew was just chilling while the movers put the boxes in the living room. He kept on getting in and out of  his toys all by himself. As long as it kept him occupied I was happy.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home