Happy Birthday Dad!

(Look at that cake and flame (not the flame my dad's holding :)!!))

I know this is late, but I still wanted to share the pictures I took on Saturday to celebrate Dads birthday! Saturday, August 15th, Dad, Paul, Jennie, James, Kristina, Jonathan, Michael, Mom, Stephanie, Steven, Baba, Jeff and I were all together that weekend for Michael's baby blessing and while we were all together we planned to celebrate my Dad's .......Birthday! (ha ha) We all had a blast eating beef strips, rice, salad, wonderful/delicious chocolate cake (from costco), and ice cream. It was a lot of fun! Thanks mom and all those who contributed for all your hard work! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!You got to love that face, especially those of you who know what he is reading....Ahhhh is right!!

1 comments:

I've got a guess! Can't wait to find out if I'm right!

August 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home