Stephanie was able to come visit and stay with Jeff and I since last Friday and stayed with us till Tuesday afternoon. We were able to do a lot of fun activities such as spending the night in Dave's cabin, riding horses, swimming at Gramma Peggy's pool, played settlers once, monopoly once, and ticket to ride 3 times, baked cookies, watched plenty of movies (Knowing, Next, and Ratatouille), and exercised (with the Wii Fit and jogged).
Here are pictures to show how much fun Stephanie and I had:
- Stephanie posing by the window of the cabin. Look at the beautiful view.
- Stephanie sliding down the slide to walk to the river with me and Jeff. Dave's cabin is in the background. Can you see Jeff?
- Exercised with the Wii Fit.
And More Pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristina said...
I'm so jealous! I told Stephanie that we were super boring...and you proved me right! Sad Day...
August 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Diana Aiko Harris said...
No we just happen to get lucky last weekend. Michael is so much cuter and more fun than I could ever be.
August 4, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Grace said...
wow...mom's jealous too...this is why she wanted to stay in UT and not CA...she would have been soooooo bored and would have bugged me every day...like my mom does.."What are we going to do today?" Ahhhh.... I don't know, find a good book to read!!!
so sad is right....
August 4, 2009 at 3:33 PM