I was acutally hoping Jeff would post this, but I obviously have more time then he does. So last Friday Jonathan, Kristina, Michael and Stephanie were over at our apartment to join us for dinner and hike Donut Falls. We left for the hike around 6:30 thinking it would still be warm enough but still cool enough in the mountains, but we were wrong. It was soooo cold. By the time we drove up Big Cottonwood it was 52 degree F. So Jonathan and Kristina made sure Michael was covered and we started the hike. It was absolutely beautiful seeing all the green trees and the clear water fall.
Once we reached the waterfall we started to take pictures. And I promise you the pictures are not photoshopped or fixed in anyway, they just look like it for some reason. Also the gang thought it would be funny to play a trick on me. You know the pretend I am taking a photo of you when I am really video taping you. Yeah everyone got a kick out of it. And Jeff as well as the rest of them would get upset with me if I didn't add it so enjoy watching it sideways. It's actually kind of funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristina said...
That was fun! We should do it again when it isn't FREEZING! :)
August 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Grace said...
How's about doing it this Saturday!!!
August 11, 2009 at 12:25 PM